We are pleased to announce the re-opening of live classes in accordance with the governments ‘roadmap’ for releasing the national lockdown.
We have been as detailed as we can with the following information, please take a moment to read it carefully, if you have any questions, there is a contact email address at the end for you.
Please note that this information is for classes held by Ian Gauldie only. If you are a member of one of our other classes, you will find each Instructors phone number (and links to social media pages and groups) on our Web site Click here.
There are some continued adaptions to our classes for the time being such as:
- Sanitising hands
- Training with family members or training buddies
- Wearing a face covering if you wish
- Staying away if you have symptoms
- Not sharing lifts to class
- One spectator per junior student
- No leading or borrowing of equipment
- Track and trace will be used
A full list of the Government guidelines can be found here.